10-days Cotopaxi, Devil's Nose, Cuenca & Galapagos Islands
Discover the heart of the Andes with a tour that will take you through the Avenue of the Volcanoes and on a breathtaking ride descending the Devil Nose on train through the many switchbacks that make it so wondrous. Bring your journey to a close spending 5 days in the amazing Galapagos Islands.
Charles Darwin's theory of evolution can be best appreciated from a seat aboard one of the luxury catamarans, Ocean Spray or Cormorant. Rest assured it will be an experience that you'll surely never forget. Enjoy visiting the archipelago to the fullest with the best itineraries around.
Day 1 Quito
Meet guide upon arrival at the airport and transfer to selected hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 Quito - Cotopaxi - Riobamba (L, D)
Drive south through the "Avenue of Volcanoes" and arrive at Riobamba. Overnight in a traditional Andes Hacienda.
Day 3 Riobamba - Alausí - Cuenca (B, BL, D)
From Chimborazo arrive to Alausi to begin a breathtaking descent down the Devil Nose. Overnight in Cuenca.
Day 4 Cuenca - Quito (B, L, D)
Full day tour in Cuenca, famed for its huge cathedral and the smaller Indigenous market places and handicrafts. Flight back to Quito.
Day 5 Quito - Galapagos Islands (B, L, D)
Days 6 - 8 Galapagos Islands Cruise (B, L, D)
Your second, third and fourth days on the Galapagos Islands includes all meals and a variety of activities and excursions aboard a luxury Galapagos catamaran, featuring:
- All cabins with private balconies
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Quality Control Manager
- Ample social areas and jacuzzi
- Al fresco dining
- Kayaks on board
- The best visitor sites
- Excellent itinerary
Day 9 Galapagos Islands, Quito (B, L, D)
Your fifth day in the Galapagos visit Mosquera Islet. Afterwards, transfer to Baltra Airport for your flight to Quito. Overnight.
Day 10 Quito, transfer out (B)
After breakfast your guide will transfer you from your hotel to the airport for your international flight home.
Prices per person:
|Based on double accommodation|
Tour prices include
- Private services with local English speaking guides as per itinerary.
- Services and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Entrance to museums, monuments and ruins as per program.
- Permanent assistance by our operation department.
- Accommodation at five star hotels.
- Air transportation.
- Meals and services not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Laundry, phone bills, or anything extra.
- Entrance fee and control ticket to the Galapagos National Park.